Discover perfect beaches, world class hotels and incredible culture on this gorgeous Caribbean Island.
Honeymoons in Jamaica
With its strong roots to Africa, this culturally beautiful island in the Caribbean, famous for its world cuisine, white-sand beaches, lush green mountain slopes and tumbling waterfalls ensures your Caribbean honeymoon is simply unforgettable.
Head to Runaway Bay for a romantic and quiet location or to Ocho Rios and its gorgeous beach and accessibility to the lush mountain region. If you are looking for a livelier time, then the vibrant Montego Bay or Negril will be perfect for you. If you want more than to just laze on the beach then head out to explore the Blue Mountains rainforest and waterfalls, venture to the resting place of the legendary Bob Marley or spend time at Dolphin Cove where you can interact with all sorts of marine life in their natural environment.
With a huge range of top-class hotels offering great honeymoon extras, and something for everyone no matter what you from your stay, give us a call and we can make sure that you get exactly what you are looking for on this truly special Caribbean island.
To speak to one of our honeymoon experts, give us a call on 01275 772510 and we’ll be delighted to guide you through every step of the way.
Some ideas of things for you to do whilst you are here – we have lots more tips and hidden treasures to share with you!
- Enjoy a romantic five course candlelit meal within The Caves, Negril
- Swim in the Blue Lagoon at Port Antonio, following in the footsteps of the rich and famous
- Raft the Martha Brae River, Montego Bay. You can take a swim or just sit back and take in the beautiful rainforest and its amazing wildlife
- Watch the spectacular sunset from Seven Mile Beach Negril
- Hike in the Blue Mountains around Kingston
- Snorkel at Montego Bay Marine Park