Canada, located in the Northern part of North America has coastlines along the Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic Oceans. Sparsely populated, much of this country is dominated by forests and the tundra. Its three largest cities Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver house many of its citizens and provide a great base from which to start or end your Canadian adventure.
With stunning scenery and the chance to glimpse a bear or two, the Rockies attract people all year round and provide a great location for many Winter sports. It also provides an ideal backdrop for an amazing photo album!
Why book Canada with us?
- First hand knowledge of how to get around and best places to visit
- The ability to make your bespoke holiday arrangements with confidence
- Access to the best flight, transport and accommodation prices
- Peace of mind with ATOL and ABTA protection
However, Canada offers more than just a pretty picture. Explore its natural wonders including the most fresh water lakes in the world and the legendary Niagara Falls. Look out over Toronto from the CN Tower, complete with floor to ceiling window walls and the all new glass floor. No visit to Vancouver would be complete without a wander through the famous Stanley Gardens or a cable car ride to The Peak of Vancouver at Grouse Mountain.
If its adventure, touring, a city break or a luxury hotel stay then you can find all of this in this beautiful country.
Some ideas of things for you to do whilst you are here – we have lots more tips and hidden treasures to share with you!
- Did you know that you can walk across the 140-metre-long Capilano Suspension Bridge which crosses 70 metres above the Capilano River – North Vancouver
- Lively Gastown in Vancouver is known for its whistling Steam Clock and mix of souvenir shops, indie art galleries and decor stores in Victorian buildings
- Stay in Vancouver during August and watch the Killer Whales as they feed on the spawning salmon then they spend their down time rubbing their bellies against the pebbly beach in Robson Bight!
- Zipwire along the edge of the vast Niagara river gorge to the Falls observation landing for a truly unique Niagara Falls experience