Bermuda is located off the east coast of North America and is made up of 181 islands – 8 of the main ones are linked by bridges.
With a distinctive British feel where British bobbies walk the beat, afternoon tea is a national institution and the locals have a love for cricket. Bermuda has a charm which is incredibly hard to resist.
This island is well known for its pretty pink-sand beaches which are coloured by red marine organisms that live under the coral. The most popular of these is undoubtedly Horseshoe Bay on the south coast – busy during peak season but well worth a visit.
Why book Bermuda with us?
- Personal knowledge of the island
- Advise and arrange multi centre holidays combined with Bermuda
- Special celebration packages and offers for every occasion
- Peace of mind with ATOL & ABTA packages
For such a small island there’s plenty of activities for visitors to enjoy from world-class golf courses with stunning ocean views to incredible dive sites. One of Bermuda’s unique attractions is its subterranean world of caves and grottos. The most famous of these complexes are the Crystal and Fantasy Caves. Filled with water and with stalactites hanging from the roofs, they are criss-crossed by floating walkways. One of well-known Bermudian resorts, Grotto Bay, even features its own grottos and you can swim in the pools or even enjoy a treatment at the underground spa.
The colourful and welcoming capital of Hamilton, which looks like something from a film set, has a central island setting overlooking the bustling Hamilton Harbour. The city has been the centre of the shipping trade and today it is the port of call for a number of North Atlantic cruise liners. Its visitors wander through the charming narrow streets that lead off Front Street and they are well worth a wander. To escape for just an hour, visit cannon-scattered gardens of Hamilton Fort and afford wonderful views of the city and harbour.
With top class hotels offering the most luxurious of facilities and world-renowned cuisine, Bermuda is an excellent choice for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Some ideas of things for you to do whilst you are here – we have lots more tips and hidden treasures to share with you!
- Enjoy afternoon tea under the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse and marvel at the views over the island
- Take a twilight Bermuda Triangle cruise
- For a totally different dive experience, Bermuda’s best dive locations are its many shipwrecks, the best of which include the Mary Celestia, an American Civil War paddlewheel steamer