Jamaica, with its white sand beaches, lush mountains and stunning natural wonders, its no wonder that it is one of the Caribbean’s most loved holiday destinations. Its long-held connection to its African roots, renowned culture, music and of course sport stars, this small island punches well above its weight!
Why book Jamaica with us?
- Knowledge of the resorts, both large and small
- Excellent hotels at fabulous prices
- Ability to organise an intimate hideaway or a holiday with friends and family
- Peace of mind with ATOL & ABTA protection
Jamaica’s beautiful natural landscapes include the Blue Mountains, world famous Dunn’s River Falls and miles of lush sugar cane fields along with the warm Caribbean waters and soft powder white sand beaches, make for a picture-perfect holiday.
With resorts such as the vibrant Montego Bay with gorgeous beaches and a lively party scene, Negril with its seven-mile beach and more relaxed atmosphere, and stunning sunsets, Ocho Rios that offers luxury beachside hotels and jungle adventures as is home to the Dunn’s River Falls and not forgetting the ‘run away from it all’ resort of Runaway Bay. There is a perfect place just waiting for you.
With a great year-round warm climate averaging 30 degrees it’s the perfect place to charge your batteries in the winter and to spend the perfect relaxing summer holiday.
Some ideas of things for you to do whilst you are here – we have lots more tips and hidden treasures to share with you!
- Throw yourself into Jamaica’s laid-back culture and history – reggae, rum and tales of pirates can be found all over this island but there is only one birth place to pay your respects to the legendary Bob Marley, at his family home in Nine Mile.
- Don’t leave the island without having discovered the abundance of exotic wildlife such as tropical birds in the jungle; dolphins, turtles, whales in the ocean and manatees in the ocean.
- Rick's Café, the oldest public bar and restaurant on the West End Cliffs, is in a remarkable setting just metres above the sea and has been ranked among the best attractions in the Caribbean.